Design &Style Guide for Beth Wonson Branding
NAVIGATING CHALLENGING DIALOGUE®
Navigating Challenging Dialogue® is now a Registered Mark of Beth Wonson & Company. If you find the old version used somewhere that displays the ™, please replace it. You only need to display the ® the first time you use the phrase in a document. At least the first instance of “Navigating Challenging Dialogue®” in a document must have our ® mark.
Please don’t use the abbreviation” of NCD when referring to Navigating Challenging Dialogue®. It should always be spelled out.
"Certified Facilitator" = Graduates of Navigating Challenging Dialogue® Leadership Certification
"Master Facilitator" = Recognized by Beth Wonson as having completed the necessary additional requirements, and demonstrated master expertise, for representing Navigating Challenging Dialogue®.
- Ahas (as in “Aha!”) is always lowercase and italicized. Take care to remove Beth’s inevitable apostrophes and replace her Ah-ha.
- Shoulds is always lowercase and italicized. Take care to remove Beth’s inevitable apostrophes.
- Paragraphs should always use a style that includes at least 6 pt (usually 12 pt) of space after the paragraph. And never use 2 paragraph returns anywhere in the document. (IOW, never press the Enter Key twice).
- The URL for http://BethWonson.com should have the "B" and "W" capitalized. The "www" is not used on our site. ALSO, in many contexts (like in emails and PDFs, you MUST include the http:// or the the URL will not be clickable.
- http://NavigatingChallengingDialogue.com automatically takes people to http//BethWonson.com/ncd which is the landing page for NCD.
Accessibility and Readability are our Priority
- Text on backgrounds should always be high-contrast. IOW, on dark backgrounds, text should be white or light-colored. Text on light-colored-backgrounds should be black or OUR Brand gray, blue, or red. The color gray is reserved for non-critical text (people need the info, but it's not the emphasis.)
- All Videos should have properly formatted and edited Captions
- All embedded Images should have properly formatted "Alt Text".
These are the typefaces we use for ALL Beth Wonson materials and marketing.
rgba(007, 041, 091, 1.000)
HEX Code #07295B
WEB BUTTONS & TEXT HEADINGS
rgba(008, 099, 156, 1.000)
HEX Code #08639C
rgba(088, 089, 090, 1.000)
HEX Code #58595A
rgba(178, 187, 197, 1.000)
HEX CODE #B2BBC5
ACCENT BOXES & BORDERS
rgba(210, 215, 221, 1.000)
HEX Code #D2D7DD
rgba(192, 042, 070, 1.000)
HEX CODE #C02A46
rgba(159, 200, 072, 1.000)
HEX CODE #9FC848
Logos and Buttons for Our Products and Services
When Creating Workbooks and Keynotes, We Typically Cross-Promote Other Products at the End.