Sign Up for Your Mastermind Tiny Teach
Tiny Teach is a monthly activity in the Mastermind Sessions. We'll have 2 Tiny Teach segments each month.
- Each Mastermind participant will select a component of the Skills Training to facilitate with the Mastermind group.
- The component you teach will last no less than 10 minutes and no longer than 15.
- For assistance in creating your teaching component, use the Pre-Skills Training Workshop Planning Tool (Available in the online Resource Center).
- At the beginning of your Tiny Teach, identify two learning goals for participants.
Sample Learning Goals:
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Recognize 4 of the Navigating Challenging Dialogue Mantras
- Be able to apply 2 of the Mantras to situations that are currently challenging them