Become a Master Facilitator
Master Facilitators are Certified Facilitators who have made an investment of time to further developing their Navigating Challenging Dialogue® skills and leadership. They are consistently active in facilitating, mentoring, and coaching Skills Training. They also regularly participate actively in live Mastermind sessions.
The rewards of this investment include:
- Master Facilitator-only advanced coaching with Beth Wonson.
- Opportunities to co-facilitate Skills Training with other Master Facilitators.
- Opportunities to subcontract engagements for coaching and mentoring
- Opportunities to co-facilitate Mastermind Sessions
- Eligibility for referrals from Beth Wonson & Company for Navigating Challenging Dialogue® Skills Training opportunities
- Have your name, photo, and bio listed as a Navigating Challenging Dialogue Master Facilitator.
- Use the Master Facilitator logo for your website, materials, and résumé.
What is Required to Apply to be a Master Trainer?
- Complete the Master Facilitator Application and submit:
- Three completed Workshop Planning Tools
- Three completed Post-Workshop Certified Trainer Self-Assessments.
- Feedback-Skills Training Assessments (facilitated or co-facilitated) from at least three Skills Training workshops.
- Attend at least 10, live, Mastermind Sessions
What if I Have Questions?
Please contact us (email@example.com) with your detailed question so we may best help you.