Scholarships are available for under-resourced nonprofits to attend Beth Wonson & Company training courses at a reduced cost. These scholarships are designed to assist small, community-based nonprofit organizations which are working hands-on to improve people’s lives.
- Mid-level and senior managers looking to enhance or develop leadership skills.
- Individual must be affiliated or represent an organization that has 501(c)(3) status with the IRS.
- To serve the greatest number of applicants, scholarship awards will range from 10% to 75% of the cost of the course, based on the organization’s budget size and need.
- Nonprofit organizations are eligible to receive up to two scholarships per calendar year. By accepting the scholarship, applicants also agree to complete a three month follow-up evaluation. This evaluation involves sharing with Beth Wonson & Company how the training attended assisted the growth and development of them and/or their organization.
- All fields are required in the Scholarship application. Scholarships cannot be combined with any special offers or discounts. Scholarship applications must be received at least four weeks before the Training start date.
- The Scholarship Sub-Committee retains the right to determine the applicant’s need based solely on this application and will notify you at least one week before the training date.