By investing an hour in this class, you will gather tips, strengths, and a plan to move forward. Bring yourself back to balance, a place of steadiness, even in the midst of rapid, unpredictable change.
Uncertain and frightening change can throw us off balance and negatively impact the way that we want to show up in the world.
Feeling helpless? Caught up in a sea of continual upheaval? Thomas Friedman, in his book “Thank you for being late”, talks about how the change is happening faster than our we, as humans, are able to adapt. In that vortex, in that space between how fast things are changing and our ability to adapt to change, we are at risk for shutting down. We’re at risk for being so overwhelmed, that we give up and forget to use our authentic skills, strengths, and curiosity. We lose our ability to be agile learners.
Now more than ever, each and every one of us must continue to show up using the strengths, skills, talents, and curiosity that make us valuable innovators and reliable agents of change.
- Be introduced to why you may want to shut down or withdraw in rapid and unpredictable change.
- Participate in exercises to uncover the tools and strategies necessary to thrive in change.
- Understand how and why the speed of change impacts performance.
- Learn simple steps you can take every day to increase your ability to be an agent for change instead of a victim of change.
- Gain insight into how to steady yourself, even when feeling unbalanced.
- Learn simple strategies you can start using right now to continue to move forward effectively!
Upon completion of the class, participants will be able to:
Work and play with greater ease during rapid and unpredictable change!