Navigating Challenging Dialogue® Leadership Certification - June 19-22, 2018
I've been developing Navigating Challenging Dialogue® for more than eight years. In that time, there's been one constant with each of my executive clients: no matter what level they are at, they have challenges delivering difficult messages.
Even seasoned professionals, with decades of experience, occasionally stumble when they need to give feedback, performance reviews, and have other conversations where emotions and stakes are high.
So I was delighted when I received this feedback from a participant of our Leadership Certification workshop:
"I think that the inability, and lack of tools, to be able to manage challenging conversations can be fatal for any organization. Being able to understand how to approach these conversations and have the tools to make them productive is worth the investment."
-Michelle Starnes, Director of Operations, Verdin Marketing
If you have been reading my weekly blog, listening to my podcast, or watching my (new) "Bit of Beth" video series, and you're ready to get hands-on with my curriculum ...
Here’s your opportunity!
For the first time in Sacramento, we are conducting the 4-day Navigating Challenging Dialogue® Leadership Certification workshop. I will be leading the workshop held at the Roseville Hyatt (which serves the Sacramento area) June 19 through June 22, 2018. Assisting me, and providing onsite support, will be Navigating Challenging Dialogue® Master Facilitator, Sasha Mobley.
After completing this training, you will:
- be able to give and receive feedback with more clarity and consistency.
- be prepared to mentor and assist others one-to-one with their tough conversations.
- see improvement in your own leadership skills and self-awareness.
- improve the performance of your own team using the tools of Navigating Challenging Dialogue.
As a workshop participant, you will receive:
- The comprehensive Navigating Challenging Dialogue Facilitator Manual and Guide
- Everything you need to effectively mentor and coach your team
- 12-months access to the online Resource Center where you can download all the course materials, worksheets, and forms
- 12-months enrollment in our Mastermind Program – a continuation of the workshop that provides monthly, live support
- Eligibility to apply to become a Master Facilitator
- Credentials for your résumé and personnel file
What you can expect:
- An immersion experience of the Navigating Challenging Dialogue Skills Training
- An understanding of the foundational components of Navigating Challenging Dialogue®, and development of new, effective leadership skills
- Hands-on practice of the skills and principles of Navigating Challenging Dialogue
- An introduction to facilitating experiential activities which will help your team to proactively discuss concerns and challenges, heading-off imminent problems
- Individualized support and spot-coaching for implementation and next steps
If you are ready to be an integral part of improving leadership, culture, and positive communication in your agency, Apply Now »
You can also download the full description of this workshop and learn how it aligns with the California State Leadership Competency Model, here (PDF).
If you have any questions about how Navigating Challenging Dialogue® helps you achieve your goals on the leadership path, just reply to this email.
We look forward to seeing you at the training!